Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect!
This Studio Series 83 Voyager Class Transformers: Bumblebee-inspired Soundwave figure converts from robot to Cybertronian hover spacecraft mode in 29 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Soundwave in the Cybertron Falls scene. In the Cybertron Falls scene from Transformers: Bumblebee, the fate of Cybertron is sealed as Soundwave orders the Decepticons to launch a final attack, causing the Autobots to fall back. Pose the figure out with the included blaster and shoulder cannon accessories and imagine recreating this classic movie moment!
Includes: figure, 2 accessories, removable backdrop and instructions.
- Voyager Class figures are 16.5cm (6.5-inch) collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability, and comes with blaster and shoulder cannon accessories inspired by the film
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Bumblebee. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Cybertron Falls scene
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian hover spacecraft modes in 29 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- Removable backdrop displays Soundwave figure in the Cybertron Falls scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style
- Ages 8 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Recommended Age Range||8+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|