This Studio Series 72 Voyager Class Transformers: Bumblebee-inspired Starscream figure converts from robot to tetrajet mode in 31 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Starscream in the Cybertron Falls scene. In the Cybertron Falls scene from Transformers: Bumblebee, the Autobot resistance retreats to escape the planet as Cybertron falls under Decepticon control. Starscream and the seekers destroy the Autobot launchpad in an effort the prevent their escape. Pose the figure out with the included Null Ray accessories and imagine recreating this classic movie moment!
Includes: figure, 2 accessories, removable backdrop and instructions.
- Voyager Class figures are 16.5cm collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability, and comes with 2 Null Ray accessories inspired by the film
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Cybertron Falls scene
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and tetrajet modes in 31 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure.
- Removable backdrop displays Starscream figure in the Cybertron Falls scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style
- Figure scale: 16.5 cm
- Ages 8 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Recommended Age Range||8+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|