In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, the Constructicon Skipjack combines with 7 of his Constructicon comrades to form the brutal Devastator combiner.
This Studio Series 67 Voyager Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-inspired Constructicon Skipjack figure converts from robot to bulldozer mode in 22 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Constructicon Skipjack in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco.
Includes Transformers Studio Series Voyager Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Constructicon Skipjack figure, removable backdrop and instructions.
- STUDIO SERIES VOYAGER CLASS: Voyager Class figures are 16.5-cm collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
- 16.5-CM SCALE CONSTRUCTICON SKIPJACK: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco. The figure is highly articulated for posability.
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Pyramid Desert Battle scene.
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and bulldozer modes in 22 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up.
- REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Constructicon Skipjack figure in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style.
- Figure scale: 16.5 cm
- Ages 8 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Recommended Age Range||8+|