The model is fun to put together and the kit contains all the tools you'll need and over 100 parts to assemble the working model. It comes complete with its very own Haynes Manual, giving clear step-by-step instructions.
To help you discover how internal combustion engines work a special augmented reality App is available via your smart phone. This creates an interactive experience with the finished model so you can see an exploded view of the engine with 5 animations of key components and detailed descriptions of 11 different engine parts plus the engine sound. Brings the workings of the engine to life!
- Kit includes free access to the App, accessible from both the Apple and Google Play Stores.
- Construct a fully working model of a car engine.
- Features transparent engine cases that make the moving parts visible during operation.
- Illuminating spark plugs and fully functional overhead cam valve operation
- Includes everything you need to build your own engine.
- Instructions and step-by-step diagrams
- Smart phone not included.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
- Age: 10 years +
- Warnings: CAUTION! Use under adult supervision. For children over 10 years of age only.
|Recommended Age Range||10+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|