Ride the rails with Beyblade Burst Slingshock tech! Rush into battle with Slingshock tops that combine rail riding capabilities with the ability to ""burst"" into pieces during battle (burst rates vary), resulting in intense head-to-head clashes. Bladers can keep the Performance Tip in Battle Ring Mode to defend their position in the Beystadium, or convert it to Slingshock Mode to ride the rails and amp up the battle.
Includes 2 Beyblade Burst Slingshock right-spin tops consisting of Beyblade Burst:
Energy Layer -- Morrigna M4
Forge Disc -- D47
Performance Tip -- TD08-S
Energy Layer -- Tornado-X Yegdrion Y4
Forge Disc -- D50
Performance Tip -- TB01-S
- Requires 2 Beyblade Burst right-spin launchers and 1 Beyblade Burst Beystadium, each sold separately. Subject to availability.
- 2 BEYBLADE BURST COMPETITIVE BATTLING TOPS: Includes right-spin Beyblade Burst Turbo Slingshock Morrigna D47 TD08-S -- defense type -- and Tornado-X Yegdrion Y4 D50 TB01-S -- balance type.
- SLINGSHOCK PERFORMANCE TIPS: Performance Tip with rail-riding capabilities converts between Battle Ring Mode and Slingshock Mode. Slingshock tech featured in season 3 of the Beyblade Burst anime series!
- Amp up the battle with Slingshock tech that sends tops into intense head-to-head Beyblade Burst clashes! Performance Tips with rail riding capabilities convert between Battle Ring Mode and Slingshock Mode
- Scan code on Beyblade Burst Slingshock tops' Energy Layers to unleash the tops and mix and match with other components in the Beyblade Burst app. Let it rip
- Ages 8 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard -- small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Recommended Age Range||8+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|