Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby is home sick in her llama pajamas today. Does she need her medicine? A tissue? A drink of water? Find out what’s wrong by using her special interactive thermometer. Once you know what’s wrong with baby, you can choose 1 of the 2 medicine packets to make her all better. Mix the powdered doll medicine with 3 tsp. (15 ml.) of water, then use the medicine dropper to give baby her medicine! And oh, dear… does baby have a boo-boo? Use the bandage sticker to soothe baby — and a cuddle and kiss helps, too! Kids will have fun mixing up medicine for baby, changing baby’s diaper (additional diapers sold separately), and making their baby doll feel all better.
Includes doll, diaper, medicine cup and dropper, 2 packets of doll medicine, interactive thermometer, removable pajamas, bandage stickers, tissue and instructions.
- MIX BABY’S MEDICINE - Kids love playing “doctor” and they’ll have so much fun mixing up doll medicine to make baby all better
- INTERACTIVE THERMOMETER – When you use your baby doll’s thermometer, a picture will appear to show you what she needs
- MIX IT UP AND MAKE HER BETTER - Once you know what’s wrong with baby, choose one of the packets, add water, and squeeze to fill the dropper with doll medicine. Time to open wide, baby!
- CHANGE BABY’S DIAPER – Baby’s thirsty! Give her some water from her cup. Uh-oh, baby’s wet! Time for a diaper change (additional diapers sold separately)
- For ages 3+
- WARNING: Small parts may be generated.
- Doll medicine not intended to be eaten.
|Recommended Age Range||3+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|