Splash into Play-Doh creativity and re-create magical moments from Disney's The Little Mermaid movie! Ariel and Prince Eric are about to get married and everyone's invited to join the celebration. The unique castle piece features both King Trident and Eric's castle on the outside, and on the inside is a mould to create Ariel's wedding gown. Simply place Ariel and some Play-Doh compound in the mould, close it, then open it again to reveal a gorgeous gown. Decorate with the moulds and accessories, and even create Prince Eric with the stamper. Sebastian and Flounder are ready to join the fun reimagined as Play-Doh tools, and the can of Play-Doh Sparkle compound helps creations shimmer and shine. When the fun is done for the day, store everything on the coral reef base!
Includes Ariel figure, coral reef base, castle book-mould, Prince Eric stamper, Sebastian scissors, Flounder knife, decorating tool, and 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modelling Compound (224 grams total).
- Splash into creativity with Play-Doh fun and Disney's The Little Mermaid
- Re-create Ariel and Prince Eric's wedding day with colourful Play-Doh tools
- Wedding dress mould features King Trident and Prince Eric's castles
- Includes Prince Eric Stamper, Flounder knife, and Sebastian scissors
- Store everything on the base when the fun is done for the day
- Product and colours might vary.
- Ages 3 years and up
|Character Family||Disney Princess|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|