Uh-Oh! Cavity Sam's dog, Rex-Ray, has eaten a bunch of things he shouldn't have like homework, socks, bunny slippers, and a dog bone. Players try to help him feel better by removing them. Drop an ailment into the dog's mouth and use the magnetic Dog-o-scope to guide it along his belly -- hoping it'll come out his tail end. But watch out for the buzz! If the buzzer sounds the ailment drops. If it falls out of his belly, that player's turn is over. Each ailment successfully removed counts as a point and whoever has the most points wins. Kids will be entertained throughout the game with fun sound effects. Press and hold the pup's nose to hear an instant bark and fart sounds.
Includes Pet Scan unit with magnetic Dog-o-scope, 8 plastic ailments, and instructions.
- PRETEND YOU'RE A VET: The Operation Pet Scan game has a twist on classic Operation gameplay. Cavity Sam's dog, Rex-Ray, ate things he shouldn't have, and players need to get them out of his belly
- MAKE REX-RAY FEEL BETTER: Using the Dog-o-scope, players drag the plastic ailment along the path from Rex-Ray the dog's belly and out his tail end without letting it fall out
- WATCH OUT FOR THE BUZZ: If a player strays from the path and the buzzer goes off, the ailment drops. If it falls out, their turn ends. Remove it successfully and he'll fart or bark in relief
- SILLY SOUNDS: The Operation Pet Scan game features silly sound effects. Press the dog's nose to hear fun sounds including barks, belly gurgling, and farts
- FUN KIDS' GAME: The Operation Pet Scan board game is a great choice for your child's play date or to keep your kids entertained on a rainy day.
- Ages 6 and up
- For 2 or more players.
|Recommended Age Range||6+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|