It's a Game Mashup: Two favorite brands come together to create one awesome game. This Jenga game has a Monopoly twist. Players pull out and stack the hardwood Jenga blocks that are based on Monopoly properties, spaces, and places. Collect the most properties, property sets, and railroad blocks before the tower crashes! Chance blocks make players steal or restack blocks. Pick a Go to Jail block and lose a turn. The Game Mashups Monopoly Jenga game is a great idea for a birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls ages 8 and up.
Includes 45 painted wooden Jenga blocks, stacking sleeve, and game rules.
- TWO POPULAR GAMES JOIN TOGETHER: Monopoly meets Jenga in this fun Game Mashup for kids ages 8 and up, for 2-4 players
- BLOCK BALANCING GAME: The wooden blocks in this game are Monopoly properties, railroads, Free Parking, Chance and Community Chest cards. And watch out for the Go to Jail block
- DON'T LET THE TOWER FALL: No gameboard, dice, or money in this Monopoly Jenga Game Mashup. Collect the most properties, property sets, and railroad blocks without making the tower fall
- FUN KIDS GAME: Did you play the Monopoly game and the Jenga game as a kid? Now you can introduce your kids to both. It's a great indoor activity and fun birthday or holiday gift for kids ages 8 and up
- STRATEGY GAME: Combine strategy and luck as players remove, steal, and trade hardwood blocks; each worth a certain number of points. When the tower crashes, the player with the most points wins
- Ages 8 and up
|Recommended Age Range||8+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|