It's an adult party version of the classic Operation board game! There's a laughing gas leak in the operating room and the doctors are feeling a little…buzzed. Can you make Cavity Sam better before time is up? In the Botched Operation board game, you get to be the doctor and use the tweezers to remove the silly ailments from Cavity Sam, but you've got to do it while performing the stunt shown on the Challenge card. The card you pick might say to remove parts without using your thumbs, or while getting tickled. If the tweezers touch the sides of the openings, the buzzer goes off and you have to move on to the next ailment. Try to get as many parts as you can before the timer runs out, without getting buzzed.
Includes gameboard and tweezers, 11 plastic ailments and 1 rubber band, 24 cards, sand timer, and game rules.
- ADULT TWIST ON CLASSIC OPERATION GAME: Do you remember playing the Operation game when you were a kid? The Botched Operation game is a hilarious adult twist on classic Operation gameplay
- FUNNY GAMEPLAY FOR ADULTS: Like with the classic Operation game, players remove the patient's "ailments" from the board but in this edition they have to do it while performing silly and ridiculous challenges
- HILARIOUS CHALLENGE CARDS: Remove Cavity Sam's ailments while performing ridiculous stunts such as not using your thumbs, getting tickled, and more
- BEAT THE CLOCK: This Botched Operation parody board game for adults has players removing as many ailments as possible before the timer runs out without getting buzzed
- GREAT FUN AND UNPREDICTABLE GAMEPLAY: This adult party board game for 2 or more players is great fun for a small or a large get-together
- Requires 2x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- For 2 or more players
- Ages Adult
|Recommended Age Range||16+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|