Ride the rails with Beyblade Burst Slingshock tech! Rush into battle with Slingshock tops that combine rail-riding capabilities with the ability to "burst" into pieces during battle (burst rates vary), resulting in intense head-to-head clashes. Bladers can keep the Performance Tip in Battle Ring Mode to defend their position in the Beystadium (Sold separately. Subject to availability), or convert it to Slingshock Mode to amp up the battle and ride the rails of a Beyblade Burst Slingshock Beystadium (Sold separately. Subject to availability).
Includes Beyblade Burst Slingshock: right-spin top (1) and instructions
Includes 1 Slingshock right-spin top consisting of Beyblade Burst:
Energy Layer – Ogre O4
Forge Disc – D33 (aka 1)
Performance Tip – TA07-S (aka Jaggy-Slingshock)
- BEYBLADE BURST COMPETITIVE BATTLING TOP: Includes right-spin Beyblade Burst Turbo Slingshock Ogre O4 D33 TA07-S attack type top.
- SLINGSHOCK PERFORMANCE TIP: Performance Tip with rail-riding capabilities converts between Battle Ring Mode and Slingshock Mode. Slingshock tech featured in season 3 of the Beyblade Burst animated series!
- LAUNCHER AND BEYSTADIUM REQUIRED: Amp up the battle by activating rail-riding tech in a Slingshock Beystadium. Beyblade Burst Slingshock Beystadium and right-spin launcher required (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
- COMPETE IN DIGITAL BATTLES: Scan code on Beyblade Burst Slingshock top's Energy Layer to unleash the top in battle and mix and match with other components in the Beyblade Burst app. Let it rip!
- AGES 8 AND UP: Beyblade Burst toys for kids ages 8 years old and up to collect, customize, and compete! Beyblade Burst tops’ components are interchangeable with some Beyblade Burst tops except Beyblade Burst Rip Fire tops.
- Ages 8 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Recommended Age Range||3+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|