This Battleship board game is the classic game of naval combat that brings together competition, strategy, and excitement! In head-to-head battle, 2 players search for the enemy's fleet of ships and destroys them one by one. With convenient portable battle cases and realistic looking naval crafts, the Battleship game puts players right in the middle of the action. Players command a powerful fleet that includes an aircraft carrier, a destroyer, a submarine, a patrol boat, and a battleship. Each player announces the coordinates of each strike and sees if it hits. Position ships strategically to survive an opponent's relentless strikes, and track hits and misses with red and white pegs on the ocean grid. No ship is safe in this game of stealth and suspense. Kids ages 7 and up can enjoy playing the Battleship classic board game. It's a great indoor activity.
Includes 2 portable battle cases, 10 plastic ships, 73 red "hit" pegs, 168 white "miss" pegs, label sheet, and instructions.
- CLASSIC BATTLESHIP GAME: Kids ages 7 and up can enjoy playing this classic game of naval combat
- INCLUDES 2 PORTABLE BATTLE CASES: This Battleship board game is easy to store and take on the go
- HEAD-TO-HEAD COMBAT: In this classic Battleship game for 2 players, sink an opponent's ships for the win
- OPTION FOR ADVANCED PLAY: The Battleship board game comes with a Salvo feature that lets advanced players launch multiple attacks
- BE STRATEGIC: This strategy game is the ultimate search-and-destroy mission: call a shot and fire
- Ages 7 and up
- For 2 players.
- Adult assembly required
|Recommended Age Range||7+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|