Ride the rails with Beyblade Burst Slingshock tech! Rush into battle with Slingshock tops that combine rail riding capabilities with the ability to ""burst"" into pieces during battle (burst rates vary), resulting in intense head-to-head clashes. Bladers can keep the Performance Tip in Battle Ring Mode to defend their position in the Beystadium, or convert it to Slingshock Mode to ride the rails and amp up the battle.
Includes Beyblade Burst Slingshock: right-spin tops (2) and instructions.
Energy Layer -- Kerbeus K4
Forge Disc -- D07
Performance Tip -- TS01-S
Energy Layer -- Blizzard-X Gianon G
Forge Disc -- D33
Performance Tip -- TA12-S
Requires 2 Beyblade Burst right-spin launchers and 1 Beystadium, each sold separately. Subject to availability. Battle with a Slingshock Beystadium to activate rail riding capabilities! (Sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Beyblade Burst Turbo Slingshock Kerbeus K4 D07 TS01-S right-spin top -- stamina type
- Beyblade Burst Turbo Slingshock Blizzard-X Gianon G4 D33 TA12-S right-spin top -- attack type
- Amp up the battle with Slingshock tech that sends tops into intense head-to-head Beyblade Burst clashes! Performance Tips with rail riding capabilities convert between Battle Ring Mode and Slingshock Mode
- Activate rail riding tech in a Slingshock Beystadium (1 Beyblade Burst Slingshock Beystadium and 2 right-spin launchers required, each sold separately)
- Scan code on Beyblade Burst Slingshock tops' Energy Layers to unleash the tops and mix and match with other components in the Beyblade Burst app. Let it rip!
- Ages 8 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard -- small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Recommended Age Range||8+|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|